I’m asked several questions and hear the same sentences on repeat by friends and strangers.
“How can you afford to travel all the time?”
“I wish I could do what you do”
“When are you going to get a real job?”
“What are you going to do after this?”
The answers to these questions are easy and the ability to do it yourself is even easier.
This is not a blog on how to “Travel for free” using your Instagram or one of those “make travel your job” links that you see all the time and they ask you for money to join their next online seminar.
I don’t make money off this at all. I’m motivated by fun not finance.
This will be a place where I share what I do, how I do it and how you can do it.
I’ll be putting out advice on:
- How & where to Work Abroad (And where I think isn’t worth it at all)
- How to book a weekend away for the same price as a couple of nights out
- How to apply for top-end Events & Holiday Companies
- My top tips on cheap travel & mini-breaks
- Stories and written accounts of my own trips & adventures
- How to make your CV look like a written orgasm for any potential employers in the Hospitality & Travel Industries
- Sharing my experiences and hopefully inspiring you to do the same. Show you that there are a shit load more options that you think for your immediate future.
I hope to prove that anyone can switch up their lifestyle if it’s what you want to do, by helping them do it directly and that you DO NOT need a lot of money to do so.
I hope you enjoy it,
“Adventure may be scary, but monotony will kill you” – Unknown